How to rent a car in Saint-Petersburg
For those who wish to rent a car in St. Petersburg for free movement in the city, there are some recommendations to be read for renting:
- driving license (driving experience no less than a year)
- credit card (Visa, American Express, Master / Euro Card). The card should have free amount equal to deposit for the car (depending on the model).
Minimum period for renting
- 24 hours on renting a car without a driver
- 3:00 for car rental with driver
Methods of payment
- Credit card payment systems, Visa, American Express, Master / Euro Card
Minimum age is 21 years. For some models, it may be 23 years.
GPS. The equipment can be provided on any car. GPS cost about 5 euros a day.
Child seat. Suitable for children from a few months to 5 years. Cost of about 25 euros per rental.
Payment refueling. You can pay for refueling the car and not worry about the amount of fuel at the end of the rent. Gasoline cost about 30 rubles per 1 liter.
Delivery or collection. Requests for delivery or return the car made 24 hours prior to providing the service and must be confirmed. Delivery cost in St. Petersburg is about 25 euros.
Winter tires. During the winter period, all cars come with winter studded tires. In this case, you pay an extra 10 euros per rental.
Vehicle replacement is free of charge upon request.
Atlases and maps of the city are free if available on the point of hire.
Insurance. All vehicles are insured against liability to third parties.