2 DAY VISA FREE SHORE TOUR
NO MORE big groups! Better service with a private attention!
WOW!!! The best deal ever!!!
Aventura Travel has prepared a set of great value group tours for the 2017 St. Petersburg cruise season.
The group will consist of maximum 15 people and will be organized at set 2-day itinerary.
This type of tour will apply for: ALL CRUISE SHIPS coming to St Petersburg in 2017.
Here is the program which is promoted by Aventura Travel for cruise passengers of 2017.
NOTE: Please take a note that this tour DO NOT require the Russian Visa. You disembark with our special border pass to join the Visa FREE tour.
- Length: ST PETERSBURG MAXI
- Activity level: High
- Details: Photo stops included / Lunch included/ Admission to cultural sight(s) included/ Wheel-chair accessible/ Boat ride included/ Evening program available.
- Price: 220 US$ pp
DAY 1: Arrival to Saint-Petersburg
|08:00||Passport control, the group's meeting with the guide and the driver of Aventura Travel.|
|08:00 : 10:30||Sightseeing tour (including stops by sphinxes near the spit of Vasilevsky Island).|
|10:30 : 12:30||Hermitage Museum (one of the major museums of the world, an important and grandiose architectural complex which has one of the most important art collections).|
|12:30 : 14:00||Lunch in typical Russian restaurant.|
|14:00 : 15:30||Way to the summer palace of the czars in Pushkin city is 25 km from the city and famous for its palace of Catherine and the magnificent interior: the famous "Amber Room" (a work of art of inestimable value and beauty).|
|15:30 : 17:30||Tour of the Catherine Palace.|
|17:30 : 19:00||Back to the city.|
|19:00||Optinal evening program on a further request.|
Day 2: St. Petersburg
|08:30||passport control, the group's meeting with the guide and the driver of Aventura Travel.|
|09:00 : 10:30||The way to Peterhof (the summer residence of the czars, called the "Russian Versailles"). Peterhof (Petrodvorets) is a jewel of Russian art, a city of parks, palaces and fountains. It is located 29 km to the west of St. Petersburg.|
|10:30 : 12:00||Peterhof Park.|
|12:00 : 13:30||Departure to the city.|
|13:30 : 14:30||Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul (this is the first building of the ancient city of St. Petersburg and the are tombs of the Romanov dynasty in the Cathedral).|
|14:30 : 15:00||The Savior on Spilled Blood (The Church of the Russian styled domes which attracts by its dazzling and colorful facades and interiors).|
|15:00 : 16:00||Boat trip by the rivers and canals.|
|16:30||Back on board.|
- Transportation (Private Van) in accordance with the program
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Entrance to the museums (The Hermitage, Peterhof Park, Catherine Palace, Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul, Savior on Spilled Blood)
- Excursion by rivers and canals (boat with private terrace for photographs and coverage in case of bad weather is used as a common one for the groups of Aventura Travel)
- Lunch in the typical Russian restaurant with 3 dishes (bottled water, tea or coffee included, other drinks are charged extra)
- Tour-ticket (a Russian visa especially for cruise passengers)
- Port Taxes
- Free water bottle
We recommend this tour to see and enjoy as much as possible of the city and its suburbs. This program is very tight, interesting and non-standard.
BOOK NOW and SAVE YOUR MONEY and TIME!!!