IMPERIAL ST PETERSBURG
This type of tour will apply for ALL TOURISTS coming to Saint Petersburg with a minimum number of people per booking – 2 people in a party.
The group will consist of maximum 16-18 people and will be organized at set 1-day itinerary.
This type of tour will apply for: ALL CRUISE SHIPS coming to St Petersburg.
NOTE: Please take a note that this tour DOES NOT require the Russian Visa. You disembark with our special border pass to join the Visa FREE tour. PLEASE BOOK THIS TOUR NO LATER THAN 5 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL.
DAY 1: Arrival to Saint-Petersburg
|08:30-09:00||passport control, the group's meeting with the guide and the driver of Aventura Travel .|
|09:00-10:30||Sightseeing tour (including stops by sphinxes near the spit of Vasilevsky Island) .|
|10:30-11:30||Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul (this is the first building of the ancient city of St. Petersburg and the are tombs of the Romanov dynasty in the Cathedral) .|
|11:30-13:30||Hermitage Museum (one of the major museums of the world, an important and grandiose architectural complex which has one of the most important art collections).|
|13:30-14:30||Lunch in typical Russian restaurant.|
|14:30-15:30||The way to Peterhof (the summer residence of the czars, called the "Russian Versailles"). Peterhof (Petrodvorets) is a jewel of Russian art, a city of parks, palaces and fountains. It is located 29 km to the west of St. Petersburg|
|18:00-19:00||Departure to the city.|
|19:00-20:00||Boat trip by the rivers and canals.|
|20:00-20:30||Time for shopping.|
|21:00||Back on board.|
- Transportation (Van) in accordance with the program
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Entrance to the museums (The Hermitage, Peterhof Park, Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul)
- Excursion by rivers and canals (boat with private terrace for photographs and coverage in case of bad weather is used as a common one for the groups of Aventura Travel)
- Lunch in the typical Russian restaurant with 3 dishes (bottled water, tea or coffee included, other drinks are charged extra)
- Tour-ticket (a Russian visa especially for cruise passengers)
- Port Taxes
- Free water bottles
We recommend this tour to see and enjoy as much as possible of the city and its suburbs. This program is very tight, interesting and non-standard.
BOOK NOW and SAVE YOUR MONEY and TIME!!!