1 DAY VISA FREE SHORE TOUR
NO MORE big groups! Better service with a private attention!
WOW!!! The best deal ever!!!
Aventura Travel has prepared a set of great value group tours for the 2017 St. Petersburg cruise season.
The group will consist of maximum 15 people and will be organized at set 1-day itinerary.
This type of tour will apply for: ALL CRUISE SHIPS coming to St Petersburg in 2017.
Here is the program which is promoted by Aventura Travel for cruise passengers of 2017.
NOTE: Please take a note that this tour DO NOT require the Russian Visa. You disembark with our special border pass to join the Visa FREE tour.
- Length: ST PETERSBURG LIGHT
- Activity level: Regular
- Details: Photo stops included / Admission to cultural sight(s) included/ Wheel-chair accessible/ Boat ride included.
- Price: 130 US$ pp
DAY 1: Arrival to Saint-Petersburg
|07:00||passport control, the group's meeting with the guide and the driver of Aventura Travel.|
|07:30 : 10:00||Sightseeing tour (including stops by sphinxes near the spit of Vasilevsky Island).|
|10:00 : 11:00||Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul (this is the first building of the ancient city of St. Petersburg and the are tombs of the Romanov dynasty in the Cathedral).|
|11:00 : 12:00||The Savior on Spilled Blood (The Church of the Russian styled domes which attracts by its dazzling and colorful facades and interiors).|
|12:00 : 13:00||Coffee break in the city (not included).|
|13:00 : 14:00||Boat trip by the rivers and canals.|
|14:30 : 16:30||Hermitage Museum (one of the major museums of the world, an important and grandiose architectural complex which has one of the most important art collections).|
|16:30 : 17:00||Time for shopping.|
|17:00||Back on board.|
- Transportation (Van) in accordance with the program
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Entrance to the museums (The Hermitage, Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul, Savior on Spilled Blood)
- Excursion by rivers and canals (boat with private terrace for photographs and coverage in case of bad weather is used as a common one for the groups of Aventura Travel)
- Tour-ticket (a Russian visa especially for cruise passengers)
- Port Taxes
- Free water bottles
We recommend this tour to see and enjoy as much as possible of the city and its suburbs. This program is very tight, interesting and non-standard.
BOOK NOW and SAVE YOUR MONEY and TIME!!!