ST PETERSBURG LIGHT
NO MORE big groups! Better service with a private attention!
WOW!!! The best deal ever!!!
The group will consist of maximum 16 people and will be organized at set 1-day itinerary.
This type of tour will apply for: ALL CRUISE SHIPS coming to St Petersburg.
NOTE: Please take a note that this tour DOES NOT require the Russian Visa. You disembark with our special border pass to join the Visa FREE tour. PLEASE BOOK THIS TOUR NO LATER THAN 5 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL.
DAY 1: Arrival to Saint-Petersburg
|08:30||passport control, the group's meeting with the guide and the driver of Aventura Travel|
|09:00 : 10:30||Sightseeing tour (including stops by sphinxes near the spit of Vasilevsky Island).|
|10:30 : 11:30||Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul (this is the first building of the ancient city of St. Petersburg and there are tombs of the Romanov dynasty in the Cathedral)|
|12:00 : 12:30||The Savior on Spilled Blood (The Church of the Russian styled domes which attracts by its dazzling and colorful facades and interiors).|
|12:30 : 13:00||Coffee break in the city (not included).|
|13:00 : 14:00||Boat trip by the rivers and canals|
|14:30 : 16:30||Hermitage Museum (one of the major museums of the world, an important and grandiose architectural complex which has one of the most important art collections).|
|16:30 : 17:00||Time for shopping.|
|17:00||Back on board.|
- Transportation (Van) in accordance with the program
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Entrance to the museums (The Hermitage, Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul, Savior on Spilled Blood)
- Excursion by rivers and canals (boat with private terrace for photographs and coverage in case of bad weather is used as a common one for the groups of Aventura Travel)
- Tour-ticket (a Russian visa especially for cruise passengers)
- Port Taxes
- Free water bottles
We recommend this tour to see and enjoy as much as possible of the city and its suburbs. This program is very tight, interesting and non-standard.
BOOK NOW and SAVE YOUR MONEY and TIME!!!